Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Dia Movie - My View

Movie Name: Dia

Language: Kannada

OTT: Amazon Prime 

My view:

The move is so heartful and has the soul and pain. The stroy's depth and its simplicity with an amazing feel good background music takes this movie into a cult status in Kannada Film industry. The charactreization of the lead actors ( the 3 main leads) is potrayed beautifully and the story progresses without any hiccups. 


I would go with 90/100 and the only reason I had to reduce the the 10 points is "one portion" of the movie ( didn't want to say which portion it is to not reveal any spoilers).. I don't question "that portion" from the director, but may the atomsphere and timings I watched the movie some time back, didn't want to take that climax and thought about an alternative.


Neverthless, its a really a good movie for m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Witness Review

Shanmuga Rajan (Known for his role Peikkaaman in Virumandi) as Lawyer Sivaprakasam is as brilliant as Jai Bhim's Chandru in *Witness* mo...